ANZRSAI offers institutional membership to discrete, identifiable institutions with a specific focus on urban or regional research, policy or practice. Institutional membership is not available to departments of government or to universities, but can be extended to clearly defined, specifically funded and accountable, specialist units within government or universities.
Institutional Membership provides the following benefits
- Automatic membership of the Regional Studies Association International and access to all of its password-protected publications;
- Early notification of and priority inclusion in our annual conference;
- Immediate access to each issue of the Australasian Journal of Regional Studies as it appears;
- Electronic receipt of the Sustaining Regions newsletter; and
- Networking opportunities among people actively engaged in regional science in Australasia and internationally.
To request institutional membership for your organisation, please contact our Executive Officer
We have a group of Foundation Institutional Members who have all been long-term supports of ANZRSAI and this group includes
AERU: Agribusiness & Economics Research Unit, Lincoln University NZ
IRD: The Institute for Regional Development, University of Tasmania
NATSEM: National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling, University of Canberra
Recently we have welcomed RDA Northern Territory as a new institutional member
Foundation Institutional Members